Four Steps to Win More Contracts
- Fill-in the online Bid Capability Assessment Questionnaire to identify gaps in your tender submission process.
- Attend specialist skills webinars to enhance your bid writing skills and develop your tender business model.
- Agree an action plan with an experienced advisor to identify key milestones, deliverables, and resources to submit winning bids.
- Participate in Meet the Buyer events and engage with key buyers and suppliers to access live bids.
Online Bid Capability Assessment Questionnaire
The online diagnostic questionnaire identifies gaps in key skills, growth aspirations, sector fit, and the bid-readiness of each company. Participants will be sent a report outlining their improvement areas with relevant recommendations, including guidance on policies to adopt, advice on enhancements to business model and financials, and signposting to relevant organisations.
Click on an image below to access your specific online questionnaire:
Fit To Bid®Supply Chain Programme
Workshops/Webinars and 1:1 Business Advice to help local businesses
- Win more contracts
- Master the art & science of bid writing
- Connect with Key Buyers and Tier-1 & Tier-2 Suppliers at Local Authorities, Airports, HS2, TFL, Transit Hubs, Infrastructure Projects
- Access live tenders and submit winning bids
Specialist skills workshops
- Bid or Not to Bid – The ‘Kick-Off’ Meeting
- Ten Golden Rules for Successful Bidding
- Providing Evidence / Proof in a Bid
- Writing an Effective Executive Summary
- Marketing to Tier-1 & Tier-2 Suppliers
- Business Model Innovation
- Developing Key Partnerships
- Project Management Skills
- Funding Solutions
- Presenting to Win
1:1 Business Advice & Mentoring Sessions
Delivered by an experienced Business Advisor for the duration of the programme to help local businesses get bid-ready, plus ongoing email and telephone support at no extra cost.
- Support for a live (or mock) bid situation with a major buyer
- Help address key issues and challenges facing the business