The Fit To Bid Programme
- Win more contracts
- Master the art & science of bid writing
- Connect with buyers and Tier 1 suppliers at Heathrow & Ealing Council
The London Borough of Ealing, in association with Branduin Business Support are offering a fully funded training and mentoring support package to businesses in the Borough through their innovative ‘Fit To Bid’ programme. The innovative programme involves an initial Bid Capability Assessment of each company, and advisors will provide expert advice to improve your chances of winning more contracts!
- Bid or Not to Bid – The ‘Kick-Off’ Meeting
- Ten Golden Rules for Successful Bidding
- Providing Evidence / Proof in a Bid
- Writing an effective Executive Summary
- Marketing to Tier 1 Suppliers
- The Bid Debrief
- Project Management Skills
- Operational Procedures
- Safety & Security Awareness
- Fire Safety & Asbestos Awareness
Click the link below to complete our simple online Bid Capability Assessment Questionnaire to test your eligibility for the programme, and receive free advice on how to win more contracts.