Three Steps to Win More Contracts
- Fill-in the online Bid Capability Assessment Questionnaire to identify gaps in your tender submission process
- Attend specialist webinars to enhance your bid writing skills and develop your business & financial model
- Agree an action plan with an experienced advisor to identify key milestones, deliverables, and resources to submit winning bids
Hammersmith & Fulham: Ready To Supply
Hammersmith & Fulham Council are working in partnership with Branduin Business Support to help SMEs based in the Borough engage in the local supply chain. The project will provide practical knowledge and skills to help businesses submit and win bids and tenders through ITT (Invitation to Tender) and RFQ (Request for Quotation) processes as well as successfully deliver larger contracts.
The Ready To Supply programme offers a combination of Engage With Procurement and Meet The Buyer events, skills workshops and 1-2-1 tender advice sessions – with numerous benefits including business growth, the creation of new and better-paid jobs for residents, and build community wealth.
The H&F Ready To Supply programme will provide:
- A good understanding of the procurement process
- Access to relevant portals
- The ability to develop a viable tender submission project plan
- A tried and trusted value proposition within a robust business model
- The basics in place to enable the completion and submission of a bid including policies
- Good knowledge of both the art and science of bid writing
The innovative programme involves an initial Bid Capability Assessment of each company, followed by specialist and interactive webinars and expert 1:1 business advice sessions to enhance bid performance and win more contracts!
Specialist skills workshops – delivered online
- Bid or Not to Bid – The ‘Kick-Off’ Meeting
- Ten Golden Rules for Successful Bidding
- Providing Evidence / Proof in a Bid
- Writing an Effective Executive Summary
- Marketing to Tier-1 & Tier-2 Suppliers
- Business Model Innovation
- Developing Key Partnerships
- Project Management Skills
- Funding Solutions
- Presenting to Win
1:1 Business Advice & Mentoring Sessions
Delivered by an experienced Business Advisor for the duration of the programme to help local businesses get bid-ready, plus ongoing email and telephone support at no extra cost.
- Support for a live (or mock) bid situation with a major buyer
- Help to address key issues and challenges facing the business